Why Locate In Indiana?
The state’s land, water sources, community support, market demand and availability of soy-based feed make Indiana a viable place to set up a livestock operation.
Indiana Soybean Alliance serves Indiana livestock producers as a resource for those who are considering locating in Indiana. Some of these resources include:
- Relationships with funding organizations and county officials
- Relationships and partners with livestock commodity organizations
- County land and water maps of Indiana
- Economic research for Indiana Livestock
- Indiana Economic Development Cooperation
- Indiana Economic Development Association