Indiana’s Family of Farmers (IFOF) was formed in 2009 to raise awareness that Indiana’s farmers are among the top producers of grains, vegetables, and meats you eat every day. It is made up of many agricultural groups, who have come together as one voice to take part in events, provide educational materials, and help teach consumers the facts about Indiana farming.
Indiana Soybean Alliance is a participant organization along with the following organizations:
- American Dairy Association of Indiana
- Indiana Beef
- Indiana Corn Marketing Council
- Indiana Farm Bureau, Inc.
- Indiana Pork Producers
- Indiana Wine Grape Council
- Indiana Veterinary Medical Association
- Indiana Dairy Producers
- Indiana Beekeepers’ Association
- Indiana Association of Soil and Water Conservation Districts
- Indiana State Department of Agriculture
- Indiana State Poultry Association
- Purdue University Cooperative Extension Service
- Indiana 4-H Foundation, Inc.
- Indiana State Board of Animal Health
- Purdue Agriculture
- USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service